Named as one of America's Best Executive Recruiting Firms for second year in a row.
CHICAGO, April, 2018 – 20/20 Foresight Executive Search, a retained executive search firm specializing in the real estate, financial and manufacturing and service industries, was ranked #15 by Forbes on its list of “America's Best Executive Recruiting Firms 2018.”
Forbes partnered with market research company Statista to rank the top 250 executive search firms out of more than 14,000 firms in the United States. Within the list of executive search firms that specialize in real estate, finance and manufacturing, 20/20 Foresight remains at #1.
“We are honored to have been named as one of the nation’s top 15 executive recruiting firms,” stated Bob Cavoto, managing principal and founder, 20/20 Foresight Executive Search. “During our 20-year history we have continually striven to ensure we exceed our client’s expectations. Based on the belief that a strong recruiter supported by a firm with the right systems, processes, expertise and fee structures can have a powerful impact for clients, we have carefully and deliberately built and nurtured the teams and resources needed to deliver for our clients.”
According to Cavoto, among the attributes and differentiating factors that set 20/20 Foresight apart are:
- Consultants that have extensive experience in recruiting as well as several years of experience in the industries they serve
- A proven executive search evaluation process designed to source several qualified candidates, which is documented by consultants at every step and shared with clients
- An online database, among the best in the industry, with more than 50,000 companies and 200,000 candidates
- As a “hybrid retainer” search firm, they require only a small retainer upfront with the remainder of the fee due only when a candidate is hired by the client
- A one-year guarantee for all candidates and a two-year guarantee for “C” level searches, reflective of their pride and confidence in the search process
About the List
In developing the ranking of "America’s Best Recruiting Firms," Forbes writes that it partnered with Statista. The broad field of recruitment firms was divided into two main categories, Executive Search, which includes firms that place executives in positions with more than $100,000 per year in income, and Professional Search, representing firms who work filling professional and specialist positions that pay up to $100,000 income per year.
According to Statista, the ranking in these categories were based on two surveys:
- A client survey including 4,500 candidates and HR-managers who were clients of recruitment firms within the last three years; and
- A survey of 30,000 external recruiters from recruiting firms who were invited, as experts, to share their market insights.
The surveys took place between mid-December 2017 and mid-February 2018. Each respondent could name up to ten recruiting firms per category. Providing a recommendation was not mandatory and an auto-complete function helped the respondent to select a recruiting firm. Respondents also were able to recommend any recruiting firm which did not appear in the auto-complete list. In total, 6,500 respondents took this year’s surveys with more than 14,500 nominations of recruiting firms.
To learn more about the Forbes Lists of America's Best Recruiting Firms 2018, click here.